FX Week Asia, 23 August 2017
FX Week is delighted to present FX Week Asia, the premier conference for foreign exchange market participants in Asia.
Must-attend annual meeting place for changing dynamics in the FX market
Innovative technologies and investment strategies for FX professionals
FX Week Asia continues to be a must-attend event for foreign exchange professionals looking to understand key developments and their implications in the currency trading space and who wish to expand their network of senior contacts within the industry.
Each year we strive to create an event that provides an interactive programme of discussions, dialogues and presentations built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry.
In-depth analysis on the competitive global currency market
- Chief Economists' panel: A shifting geopolitical landscape - a view from Asia
- Keynote address: The implementation of the FX Global Code of conduct
- Liquidity in FX - spotlight on derivatives
- The pace of internalization - an outlook for the RMB
- FX and regulation - reshaping Asian foreign exchange markets
- The start of a new dollar cycle and the euro
- Champagne roundtables