FX Week Asia, 23 August 2017
FX Week is delighted to present FX Week Asia, the premier conference for foreign exchange market participants in Asia.
Download 2016 Brochure
• Agenda full of keynotes, insightful presentations, panels and presentations
• 200+ senior foreign exchange and investment professionals
• Discussion on Brexit - implications on the Asian industry
• Best practices in FX markets, currency movements and much more
Must-attend annual meeting place for changing dynamics in the FX market
Innovative technologies and investment strategies for FX professionals
FX Week Asia continues to be a must-attend event for foreign exchange professionals looking to understand key developments and their implications in the currency trading space and who wish to expand their network of senior contacts within the industry.
Each year we strive to create an event that provides an interactive programme of discussions, dialogues and presentations built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry.
In-depth analysis on the competitive global currency market
- Europe after Brexit - the view from Asia
- Execution and trading in the new liquidity paradigm
- Algorithmic execution and TCA - the latest developments
- RMB's path ahead in a globally uncertain central banking policy environment
- FX and regulation - reshaping Asian foreign exchange markets
- The changing face of FX trading desks
- Old threats and new opportunities